- This event has passed.
Women’s Week 2019 – Grow Your Biz With SHE BIZ
March 5 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Grow Your Biz With SHE BIZ
These days, almost everyone is online. So, if someone wants to hire your services, where do you think they’ll search? That’s right: online.
But, we hear you, developing a website and maintaining an active presence in social media to engage with your customers can be scary, expensive, and frustrating.
SHE BIZ helps you to grow your biz by making it visible to hundreds of customers who are interested in hiring services from women-led biz. Come to our workshop and create your first FREE listing
About SHE BIZ
SHE BIZ™ (she-biz.com) is a Canadian enterprise that was created to make the lives of millions of women living in this country easier.
Our mission is to build a community that connects women through a trusted, safe, service-oriented, online marketplace, with the purpose of educating and empowering each other. We are passionate about helping newcomers and women in trades
What you can expect from the workshop
- Learn how SHE BIZ works and how it can help you grow your biz
- Discuss some of the challenges that female entrepreneurs face to attract clients and use digital platforms. You are not alone! 🙂
- A hands-on workshop to create your FREE online profile and first listing
Five things you’ll need for the workshop
- Your laptop
- A skill, hobby, or service that you would like to sell and it’s a tentative price. You can get some inspiration on recent posts here: https://she-biz.com/women/offer-a-service/
- An email account. You will need it to access the page and to connect with your customers
- Photos related to your services.
- Enthusiasm! You are just about to make a difference in your day-to-day biz operations.
About the presenters
Dr. Luz De-Regil, Co-founder
With an extensive background in the intergovernmental and not-for-profit sector, Luz Maria De-Regil has had quite the journey to get where she is today: founding and growing SHE BIZ. Luz Maria De-Regil has gone from achieving her Ph.D. in Nutritional Sciences to having a successful career as a researcher, epidemiologist and Vice President in international health organizations.
Luz Maria brings to SHE BIZ her passion about social impact, technology and entrepreneurship.
Maryrossie Vergara, Co-founder
Passionate about opening opportunities for newcomers and women, Maryrossie brings to SHE BIZ solid experience in Tourism and Business Administration cultivated throughout incumbencies in Ecuador, Peru, France and, now, Canada. She currently works with francophone minorities.